<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Thursday, November 20, 2008
Hi, society

I got my prom dress, I got my accessories, my Body Shop body mist and I had fun with Anum! I also spent a whopping 150 buckeroos in half a day and I'm shocked Mommy didn't say anything. Way to go Aisyah, at this rate you're going, you probably don't have money for food for the coming months! (maybe that's why, Mommy wants to teach me a lesson!)

But then again, relief teaching! And I might be getting a tutoring job. :D

And I'm so glad I don't have the small voice in my head bugging me to study.


Oh, life is goooooooooooood.


We take cash, NETS, credit card, American Express, your pretty watch, your number or even your number.

Pretty slick eh?

Labels:



no place like homecoming @ 9:15 PM