<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Saturday, November 22, 2008
I'm as dormant as dormant can be

I think it's really damn pathetic how you try to weave your way through people every single time like you seriously never had a life previously. Friendships, they don't last for you do they? Maybe I'm just being presumptuous about this whole thing, but maybe I'm not after all. But hey, what do I know, right? :) You, sneaky little bitch, obviously know way much more than what I could possibly have written in all the essays and notes during college.

But then again, I do actually know you, don't I? Or do I not? Hmm, gimme a second will ya? I'm not exactly as experienced you when it comes to friendship. Who am I kidding, right?

Hah, yeah right. You know, you really make me sick and hurl and I just don't want to understand anymore. It's even sicker because hell, you don't even go to my school. I mean seriously, how do you do it? Changing friends every freaking year? Gotta take lotsa guts, coming from someone like you. Or maybe not.

And then there's also you. What makes you think that being fake-anything is something which is actually laudable. That is just plain sick. And I actually let you be nice to me because I know I can do that. All this despite the fact that I may or may not have the slightest idea that it's all just you doing the pseudo-bitch-nice-on-the-surface act thingy that you people always do which is why you guys really have to deal so much amongst each other, right?

Whatever, I couldn't care less and why should I? :)

For the the record, I am just plain exhausted of people putting up an act and I am tired of acting myself. You can tell me that the world is a effin' stage but I really don't think it is meant to showcase all these faking and all. Then again, I only got a B3 for Elective Lit. Not as stellar as yours, I bet.

Okay now that's off my chest, I feel so much better.

So yesterday was great. A day out with Rashal, Mai and her cousin, Farhanah at town. Most probably gonna watch Twilight next! (It's getting all mainstream now, but I need entertainment!) Bumped into Afizah in Far East while we were looking for accessories for prom. Had a pretty much long conversation (and much needed) with Lela while she's having her break on the way home. Pending some orders of e.l.f products for Anum and myself.

I didn't know post-A's were gonna be this boring. I probably should start heading to the library which is just a 5-minute walk away from home.

And you know, I'm so sorry if I've ever been such a nuisance in your life and if you're just like how I've expected you to be, talking about everyone regardless, then you know, whatever. Really. And you should just stop trying so hard being someone you're not. It's not a pretty sight, really.


no place like homecoming @ 10:50 PM