<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Monday, November 24, 2008
Light fantastic


Right, it's time for a pictorial post! :D

Prom shopping with Nadya at Orchard! It was an exhausting day indeed but MAN I AM SO CRAVING FOR AYAM BAKAR OJOLALI with extra rice! They served us such a small amount of rice on that day! :(
Prom dress shopping with Anum after my Bio paper! :D I've been missing this woman for too long!

It was a last minute thing. Decided to meet up with Rashal, Mai and her cousin, Farhana at town. We were browsing at Elitrend when this kepo makcik here, our very own Ms Nor Afizah came in and waved and screamed my name! Hahaha it was so nice to meet her after a long time! :D


And this was today! Impromptu again! Decided to meet Zilah and Fir at Woodlands library because I was bored at home and I wanted to borrow books (but I didn't in the end!). We had ice cream sundaes after that!

And MOE replied my email! :D It's all clear now! I'm so glad! Relief teaching, here I come! *triple bucket loads of happiness!*

Labels: ,



no place like homecoming @ 4:06 PM