<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Thursday, November 27, 2008
The Magnificent Pan Fellowship

I almost forgot how it was like for the three of us to hang out together. It's been a really long time since we actually did that, and simple 5-minute meet-ups don't count. Irna and Rashal were always the one fooling around and I'd be the sane one. (I'm the sane one anywhere, everywhere hahaha.) The 3 of us would do funny things in the council room, like B.A-ing Rashal and eating super sour orange peels til' we got so high and couldn't stop laughing. Rashal and I would make a lot of noise too, disturbing the cute little boys who are now uh, not so little anymore la eh. Hahaha.

Gosh I really miss BPGHS Students Council despite all the politics that we had. Spending time at the spacious and air-conditioned council room was zebesttimeofourlives HAHA.

So we met up yesterday, just like the old times! I'm glad A's are over because now the 3 of us can meet many,many,many times - as many as we like! We did some prom shopping yesterday (okay ayuni, this is my 3rd prom shopping hahaha) and chilled at Coffee Bean where we planned to assassinate *** HAHAHAHA. That's Plan A but of course we're not gonna do that. We wrote on the serviettes, OURSTYLEYO! Hahaha.

Anyhoos, PICTURES TIME :D










Picnic next week! I LOVE YOU 2 MUCHOS! :D


Labels: ,



no place like homecoming @ 1:31 PM