<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Sunday, November 16, 2008
My accomplishments thus far

  1. I'm done watching all 10 episodes of 90210 in just 2 days and I'm waiting for the 11th episode to be out this Tuesday/Wednesday! Yeay! I'm probably gonna watch Season 3 of Ugly Betty or maybe Privileged while waiting. :D
  2. Uhh...
Actually, that's pretty much what I've done this whole weekend. I really should be doing Biology MCQ, I know!, but the fact that it's just MCQ kinda makes me feel complacent and what not, something like "oh it's just MCQ, i can do it in just a day!", y'know? (Okay that sounds a little bit like the kids at West Beverly Hills High School (but some people don't call me a bimbo for nothing HAHAHA)).

Okay just in case random people who chance upon this humble space of mine start labelling me a bimbo or start going "does she really wanna be a bimbo?", I'd like to make it clear that this bimbo thing is just a joke shared between my friends and I. (You can say it's a personal attack towards a certain group of people, but I'm not saying). Crystal clear? :)

Mmmhmmmn! Maybe I should sleep in early tonight since I have to do quite a number of chores tomorrow and revise Bio and watch more American drama and think of what to wear for prom and read Cleo and Harper's Bazaar and... You get the drift don't you?

Goodnight sleepyheads!

Labels: ,



no place like homecoming @ 11:39 PM