<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Sunday, November 23, 2008
My Indian Summer

Scratch what I said in the post prior to this that post-A's are boring. I think I love post-A's because I get to spend more time with my family and I've not gotten into major tiffs with my little sister (yet). And I've been following my parents to weddings which is a good thing because often it's just me and my parents and occassionally my sis will tag along. This way, I get to pretend like I'm the only child. Hahahaha.

I'm looking forward to the 26th of December since we'll be going to KL for 4/5 days. I'm not really looking forward to shopping because stuffs there aren't exactly that cheap and I can't stand the, uhm, Malaysian crowd. That's rather derogatory but trust me, I can't stand crowds anywhere in the world. Gets me asphyxiated and stuffs.

YOUTUBE LIVE!

Labels: ,



no place like homecoming @ 4:03 PM