<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Wednesday, November 19, 2008
That which we destroy

Woohoo the 11th episode of 90210 is up already and I shall steal some time while I wait for it to load. Meanwhile I'm trying to evade this rather disturbing voice in my head which keeps urging me to pick up my mechanical pencil and practise Biology Paper 1. Oh, sheesh! I really cannot wait for tomorrow. The moment the CPE announces that it's 9 a.m and "candidates, please stop writing" it's finally LIBERATION! Now, I can't deny that I've already been feeling somewhat emancipated (read: not fully) but there's still a tiny part of me which is holding back because I know for sure that A's is not totally over for me yet. The feeling will just be different. :)

Anyways, there's only one word that can define yesterday's shopping trip: EXHAUSTING (in big bold red letters, no less). Nadya and I literally walked all over town from about 1 to 7-ish pm (by the way, I don't think this year's Xmas decor is as spiffy as last year's)! It was a pleasant surprise to bump into dearest Anum at Wisma especially since she was just texting me a few minutes before that.

Anyways, Nadya and I didn't get our dresses but we did get our hands on something worth being envied. Hee! :D I cannot wait to put it on especially since we totally splurged on it - we were both trying to psycho ourselves how it'd be an investment of some sort, not to forget convincing our mothers that it's the one fashion item which is classy, and oh-so-versatile in spite of what-ever season it is! So keep it a secret if you do know what it is!

So next, finding a dress (I know, I still have not figured out what to wear for prom, how pathetic of me). I guess the only reason is because I'm cerewet (petty) and I'm really set on finding the perfect dress. But I guess now I don't really bother because I already have the abovementioned wonderful thing. I hope I'll be able to find something tomorrow with my BFF-cum-scandal-when-her-bf's-away-in-Taiwan NORIZAINUM! :D And if I fail to, there's always next week with Rashal (pan fellowship) and I'm still waiting to meet Irna Nurlina for our coffee date so she can spill everything about anything to me.

Zomg, my sister actually convinced my mom to visit her bestfriend, Shafiqah (whose dad happens to be the legendary Othman Hamzah) when we go to Pahang/KL during Christmas. Gah! This means no shopping trip for me! Boooooo!

HAVE FUN DEARS!

Labels: ,



no place like homecoming @ 1:54 PM