I was so furious yesterday night but let's just forget about it now. I don't quite bother anymore!
Anyways, good news! I get to be a host for YOG come 2010! How exciting is that? Which means I might appear on TV and I might be able to give my friends free tickets (hahaha MIGHT!). As long as you're nice to me from now till August 2010 okay? Hahaha. ;P
Today's plan to meet up with Jannah got cancelled. I was rather disheartened but there's always another time! :) I ended up going to NYP to accompany Fiza at the library lol. It was quite fun, playing Word Challenge (yeah I'm stuck on that I know!) and Geo Challenge (not this one though).
I think I should be sleeping early! Hopefully tomorrow will be a fun-filled day at ECP. I can't wait to eat satay after that! :D
no place like homecoming @ 12:50 AM