<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Baby won't you take me out of this club...


Just came back from a short holiday trip to Pahang and KL! We took the night coach (we went with a tour group) and it wasn't that comfortable sleeping on a road trip! We stopped at Machap and Seremban before heading to Putrajaya. I love that place, the architecture and the beauty of it. It's not my first time there but Putrajaya never fails to take my breath away. We did our morning prayer at Putrajaya Mosque. They are extending it again from the looks of it. This time round I actually managed to pray (I couldn't the last time) so I got to experience the intricate beauty of the prayer halls. :)

We had our breakfast at one of the foodcourts there before heading to Bukit Tinggi, Pahang where Colmar Tropicale Resort is located. It was seriously cold up there and I was wearing my long-sleeve top. The view from the tower at the village was breathtaking. The tram ride to the Japanese Gardens was one hell of a ride! It felt like a rollercoaster ride! There were so many beautiful flowers and plants there but I kinda forgot their names. Heh. It was a very tiring hike getting around the gardens. We headed over to the Rabbit Farm afterwards - the rabbits were so cute! There were also spotted deers and Javanese deers and they were a beauty! Oh and a very smelly donkey. Hahaha.

At the entrance of the "French Village"
My cousin, my bro, my younger bro, daddy, mommy and sis.
Terraced hills!
Up at the tower!
In front of a hut made of real honeycomb - there were bees around it and I was really afraid!
mommy and daddy!
clock tower
mommy and me!
On the tram - our hair went all over the place thanks to the wind!
Beautiful scene of the mountains!


K I shall continue some other time..!



Labels: , , , ,



no place like homecoming @ 10:30 PM