<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Fun in the sun!

Yesterday's outing to Sentosa with the BPians was fun, fun, fun! We met later than the supposed time because we were all late! Hahaha. Took lotsa pictures, most of which are with Faj! We played Monkey in the sea. Hahah I was scared lah okay but yeah it was fun! We girls played Ultimate Frisbee when Jann, Dewi and Anum arrived and we all were already so tired after a few minutes into the game, zomg. Now I miss P.E. LOL. We left around 6.30pm and had dinner at Vivo's Banquet - Zaki joined us then. We then slackedddd /lepakedddd at the rooftop till 10.30pm.

Afizah!

The sand sculpture the guys made which attracted a lot of attraction.

Jannah and Anum!

Faj and Dewi!

Irna, Dewi, Jann, Me, Nad, Faj!

Nadirahhhh! I miss her so much! We've been friends for 12 years and she's still the only one who calls me Ais.

Anuuuuum.

Zayanah, Nad and myself!

Hahaha Zaki was trynna do the "Look at me, I'm handsome" look. LOL.

Halim in the background!

Fatt and Isa

Faris and Faj.

LOL! Okay Zaki did LOOL.

Bimbo pose!

Failed jumpshot. Lol.

Anyhoos, went to Esplanade with Rashalllll! I've been Esplanade for so many times that I lost count but I've never been there with my bestfriend, how ironic!I went, "Okay, I shall look cute!"


Dinner with my younger sister at Macs! She's almost 15 so she's more fun now hahah.


My mom totally laughed when she saw this picture of my sis.






Labels: , , , , , ,



no place like homecoming @ 1:09 PM