<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Saturday, December 6, 2008
I'll take the risk...

You know the song that goes something like, "Jangan tunggu lama-lama, nanti lama-lama, dia diambil orang!" ? Hahaha ohmygod, what a classic song! It's pretty true, though, isn't it?

God, I think I should make up my mind about where I should blog because right now, I'm totally neglecting both my blog and LJ. Hahaha, that's so typically me.

So you guys saw the prom photos and saw that I wasn't wearing pink. (Thanks Diy for reminding me!) Now let's see...

Initially, I bought a black dress with pink roses all over it. It was really nice, I swear but it was a bit too loose for me even after I sent it for alteration and did some alteration to it myself. I was in despair, you couldn't have imagined. I was telling Rashal how I didn't wanna go for prom anymore but my mommy came to the rescue and offered to pay for another dress (I bought the first one with my own moolah) so I ended up buying the red dress which I really love! :D So now you guys know why! Hahaha and there I was telling people I'd wear pink. Macam paham gitu. Hahaha.

I never thought I'd confess but I did and it wasn't so scary after all. Thank God. Like what Javier said, "Life is all about chances and risks. So take a risk!"

And so I shall. :)


no place like homecoming @ 12:08 AM