<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Sunday, December 7, 2008
List-making

I AM ADDICTED TO WORD CHALLENGE ON FACEBOOK! HAHAHA ZOMG!

That's all I ever do these days - play Word Challenge! I'm forever on Facebook and I don't think it's just a phase in my life! Yeah that's how bad my condition is! I already knew beforehand how Facebook can take over your life, but I never expected it to take over mine you know! Urgh! (Okay it's not that bad, I still go out with my family and help around the house but I really wish I'm still schooling! Imagine me doing this for all the next 7 months! GOSH!)

I really should start doing the things I've been planning to do now that A's are over.

  1. Learn how to ride a bicycle (don't laugh thanks!).
  2. Finish up reading The Godmother.
  3. Read more books.
  4. Find a job. This one is of utmost importance!
  5. Learn how to cook ayam masak merah and asam pedas! Yum!
  6. Save up money.
  7. Spend time with my sister and brothers.
  8. Visit my grandma.
  9. Learn how to sew.
  10. Watch television (Hahaha this one seriously loser because the whole of this year, I only spent less than 10% of my time watching TV, not kidding!)
  11. Spend more time with Anum, Irna and Rashal.
  12. Bake cookies, muffins, brownies, pastries, and what-have-yous.
  13. Meet up with people I've not met since forever.
  14. Cut down on my electricity usage (I'll try! My mom has been complaining!)
  15. Grow my hair long + look after it seriously.
  16. Go out with you hahahaha!
  17. Go to the beach.
  18. Start scrapbooking!
  19. Expand my vocabulary!
  20. Read Malay novels and cry my heart out!
  21. Clean my wardrobe and organise my clothes like how I always do - according to colour and type of clothes.
  22. Organise my stationery (this is gonna be tough 'cos I have too many of 'em)
  23. Continue reading books on respected Muslim women and on Islam.
  24. Do charity work! I've been meaning to do this forever! Now I cannot give "lack of time" as an excuse, yes?
  25. Go traveling? Ah this one needs #4 and #6 very badly. Hahaha.
  26. Start doing Malay poetry again. Omgosh, I've not written a sajak for so long! My secondary school Malay teachers must be disappointed at me! I don't know what stopped me, really. I'm sure it's not lack of interest, though. Maybe because I'm just scared?
  27. Start writing English poetry. (same as above)
  28. Visit the Singapore Flyer at NIGHT! I've went on it in the day but it's nicer at night!
  29. Watch the movies of 2008 that I've missed! I think I didn't watch that many movies this year!
  30. Donate, donate, donate! I will try to donate my stuffs and my money more!
That's about now I guess though I have a million of things in my mind.
I'm getting sleepy. Nite!

Labels:



no place like homecoming @ 11:31 PM