If I tell you one day that I've been waiting for you, will you tell me that you've been waiting for the right time too?
If I tell you one day that I've liked you the moment I saw you, will you say the same about me too?
If I tell you one day that I've never felt this way about a boy, will you whisper to me, the words I've been waiting to hear?
If I tell you one day that I keep praying for you to realise, will you make me believe that you have, all along?
If I tell you that I want you to believe the same, will you hold my hands and promise me a journey worthwhile?
Because I've been waiting for you this long
And I've liked you the moment I set eyes on you;
Trust me I've never had this feeling
And all I want is for you to realise
Because I've realised for so long.
So tell me dear, the answers I've been waiting to hear.
Okay that was pretty spontaneous but that's exactly what I'm feeling right now. My first attempt after so long! Nice! *pats myself on the back*
You know, some things got me thinking. I think I don't mind anymore because I really treasure our friendship. Besides, it already took all of my courage to get this far with you. But it'd be nice too, for you to realise. (:
no place like homecoming @ 8:57 PM