<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Don't wait

I'm not exactly an even-tempered person and I'm pretty sure most people know that already by now. It's just not that obvious now because I try my best not to expose my bad temper to others. Then again, even supremely bad-temepered girls have their days. By this I mean that they get too angry they just break down. Gosh.

I reached the pinnacle of my temper today with one of the classes I taught. I wouldn't want to blame them, they are just kids. I'm blaming myself for lacking the patience to handle the situation well. Thank god one of the teachers came to my rescue. I wouldn't know what to do, I would probably just cry right there and then. It was pretty cute when the kids took their initiative to apologise together and I couldn't help but laugh and then the air was cleared. :D I guess kids are simple like that. We seem to forget how simple life actually is as we grow older.

Oh, and don't wait too long. Really. People always say that but i've never realised the truth behind it until today.


no place like homecoming @ 9:06 PM