<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hellloooooooooooo people! Anyways about the grammar thing, don't fret manzzz! I really don't mind that much when it comes to chatting with me online. So breathe! :D

Anyhoos, I went to town with Nadya yesterday! It was a last minute thing and I was quite glad cos both of us managed to buy some stuff. Okay no, actualyl we only got our stuff when we headed over to Vivo cos town was frikkin' crowded I got myself a new hot pink purse from F21! :D Yeay, finally a new purse! Each of us also bought a navy blue shirt from Mango (before the crazy sale ends). I reached home with a terrible headache from the bus ride home from Vivo. Dang!

Religious class today with the fellowship. Quite boring lah todayyyyy and I don;t quite like the format of the workbook. Hmmm.


no place like homecoming @ 8:20 PM