I think I've mentioned so many times before that my threshold for patience is really low. Oh well!
I'm really exhausted. Conversational ML lessons at AJC have already started and well here's my verdict thus far - so far, so good! No problems as of now, although my students in group 3 are really noisy but the guys are really fun because they joke around in class thus making lessons all the more lively! The short relief teaching stint at Si Ling Primary was great too although the first day was quite hell-ish. Last day was really memorable because the kids went "I'll miss you, Miss Aisyah!" and I must say, I've grown closer to them although it just for a short while. I even have my own favourite students (well-behaved) and my favourite class joker but they are all generally great Primary 5 kids! I'll post up the photos when I'm not that lazy. :)
Man, my P5 students really are great, I can't get over it. No matter how many times I got annoyed by their noise, at the end of the day they really warmed my heart.
I kinda prefer short relief teaching stints like this although you have to rush in the morning. I do feel guilty when another school calls me up after I've already decided to go for another school though. On the other end of the spectrum, it's not like a proper job as mention by Nadya. Sigh!
Anyways, I love swinging with my very own playground bully, Irnananana. :D
no place like homecoming @ 8:00 PM