<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Sunday, January 4, 2009
My official 2009 start

2008 ended on a bad note but it made me realise a lot of things. It made understand that some people are still the same even after so long. It made me distinguish between those who are real and those who are merely trying to seek attention. I was angry but after all that ended, I didn't lose anybody, I didn't lose anything. In fact I've learnt more. (:

I'm not gonna um, upload more pics from my short holiday trip though. Haha I'm just really lazy like that. Heh. But I sure had lotsa fun! We did lotsa shopping at Sunway Pyramid and Suria KLCC - bought lotsa new clothes and the whole Twilight series so we had to distribute our buys evenly so that it won't exceed 400RM per person. And for the first time ever, we didn't buy any chewing gum. Hahaha.

Anyways, we went for BP March Back on 2 Jan. Met many people we've not met for so long, sang the good ol' school song - I forgot some of the chinese words alrd thoughhhhh, erkkk but the English version I still remember everything okayyy!

Forward, forward onto glory, let's march in wisdom hand in hand.


That place really holds a lot of memories. I was quite disheartened when they were so organized about doing the BP cheer though - it used to be a spur of the moment thing. Anyone will just start and everyone else will follow suit. With gusto, if I may add. The other day though, it seemed like the alumni were the ones who were cheering enthusiastically. Oh well. But the buildings were cool lah, we didn't get to explore much though but I suppose we'd end up getting lost lol. The lame thing was the canteen which was named "Long Hill Cafeteria". Um, like okayyyyy? Hahaha. I'm kinda surprised my teachers still remember me, but it was good, talking to them. Mrs. Chiu even offered me to teach Maths. Hahah yeah the Mrs. Chiu who kept pestering me to drop Add Maths but I didn't of course LOL.

Anyways the BP babes went out after the BP March Back so we had like a whole day outing of some sort. It was really fun. And we ended watching a movie again. LOL. I knew I should have brought along my spectacles along! LOL. We watched YES Man and it was hilarious, super kekek and any other adjectives for a comedy movie. LOL. The humour was unconventional and it really kept us awake (we were all so tired). We had dinner at Tong Seng (eh?) and lepak at Nabins while the rest sheesha-ed. It was another good day with the girls! :D Every two weeks now!













Shaffffffff!! :D



Labels: , ,



no place like homecoming @ 11:22 PM