<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Thursday, January 22, 2009
Pet peeve

I find it immensely amusing when people don't seem to get it when I'm insinuating them. HAHAHA insinuate or what! *kening naik-naik*

Oh well, let's just keep that on the downlow. Nobody needs to know, even if there are people who already know. Oooops!

Anyways, my greatest pet peeve up till now is...(no prizes for guessing)...terrible grammar. Like omg, I cringe each time I hear somebody makes mistakes grammatically in proper speeches. Let me assure you I don't so much bother when people make such mistakes in casual conversation/chatting sessions because we Singaporeans are attuned to speaking as such, what with the Singlish language we proudly claim ownership to. That I can totally deal with, no problem. Typo errors once or twice? Sure! Careless mistakes? Okay! When you've clearly displayed that you don't quite bother about how you post in blogs, because well, that's your blog after all - why not? To each his own, I say! No punctuations to a certain degree and spelling mistakes I can put up with but making grammatical errors when you're trying so hard to impress (can't fool me, really)? That is utterly revolting, up to the hundredth degree (quite mild an expression, if you ask me, but let's just give them credits for trying).

It's just annoying lah. (Oooopppss!) I'm not trying to offend anyone or anything like that, honestly, but it just gets on my nerves really badly even when I don't intend to let it happen. I mean, good/near-to-perfect grammar is seriously the basis of a well-written script and/or a well-written speech. Oh, and coherence too, of course!

Well you might be thinking I'm being petty about nothing but if you see if from my point of view and if you actually comprehend what I'm talking about, you might agree with me.

What do you think? (I don't necessarily need to know your views, though!)

Cheers!


no place like homecoming @ 10:35 PM