Louis: You should just tell me you like me
Sage: I don't
And they kissed.
HAHAHA awesomely sweet. I like Sage because she's crude and obnoxious and totally honest but she still has her soft side. Plus, she's intelligent and she doesn't even have to try. Rose is all cute and bubbly and I like their clothes and Megan is a total nutcase she should seriously just loosen up and stop stressing herself over trivial matters.
I guess I'm feeling somewhat like Sage right now. In total denial. Gahhhhhh.
Thanks a lot manzzz.
Anywayzzzz, I thought Malay at WDP today. So fun! Cikgu Rajunah (my Malay tcr wayyyy back then) helped me out with the tasks and she still remembers me. :D And I can't believe my memory is failing me. I thought 100 kids today (P3, P5, P1) and I can only remember a few names. Mostly the P1s because we had this "sesi perkenalan" heheh so kiut!
no place like homecoming @ 10:23 PM