<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Sunday, February 8, 2009
Besprenselama-lamanyer


I went out to meet my BFF at Lot 1 today for her belated birthday celebration! We had lunch at Pastamania. The food's okay, something you can conjure up yourself in the kitchen sambil berkelentang-kelentung (Lolzzzzzz) but the desserts were yummmmeh! Anum had chicken cheese salsiccia meatballs pasta. For desserts, we had a strawberry bavarese and raspberry mascarpone.

I would say, go there only if you really have the craving for pasta and don't have the time to cook for yourself (in other words, too lazy to cook). It's okay for dinner/lunch with friendsss too! :D

Went for sesi menyucikan rohani dan iman bersama Irna dan Rashal. Hehhh. It amuses me how for each session, we are always the ones asking questions. Anyways, I love Sundays because I get to see both the panzzz (Pan fellowship we need a more suci name okay).

Okay I'm gonna have to read the 7 books I borrowed and the 2 books I bought after I'm done with the slides for my lessons this week! :D



no place like homecoming @ 10:07 PM