Many people don't know this, but I'm a sucker for quizzes. Any type of quizzes basically (even pop quizzes, okay I'm guilty for feeling happy everytime teachers give us tests, so sue me! heh!) BUT especially those along the line of "Will you lead a happy life?", "Are you a social butterfly?", "What is your personality type?" and "What type of girlfriend are you?". Yeah that's right, those quizzes which you can easily do in tween&teen magazines like CosmoGirl and Seventeen. To make matters easier for me, they are everywhere on the net, wow!
Okay EVERYONE knows that these quizzes are usually total bullcrap most of the time. I mean like duh, you can see the pattern from the options given to you (especially if you'd seen the possibilities of results you will get before ACTUALLY doing the quiz) but there's this sort of cheapthrill that you get when you do it. And then calculating your results (or in this high-tech age, waiting for the results page to load) is kinda thrilling too, ain't it?
I don't know if it's just me or what, but I reckon most people still believe things like the aforementioned bullcrap quizzes (like I do) even though they are just 1) nonsensical, 2) too obvious and 3) totally generalised and most of the time your answers aren't even THIS close to any one of the given options. Okay maybe not 100% believing it, but tricking yourself to actually believing it/doing the Jedi-mind trick to yourself.
Having too much time on hand has given me plenty of time to think. Having plenty of time to think has led to me thinking beyond what should be thought. Thus some weird theories I've come up with lately. (you really don;t wanna know them!)
This doesn't mean that my words are coherent with my thoughts. Being out of school has resulted in my mouth reacting slower and in me losing my train of thoughts. That's a plus for most people around me I suppose. Gives me more time to think about what I'm about to say which may or may not have the possibility of causing a fatal haemorrhage.......
HAHA okay I'm kidding. But I'm not kidding when I say that my mouth and brain are totally incoherent right now. BAHHHH.
AND FIZA&SYAFIQAH&YANGLAIN-LAIN KALAU KAMU SEDANG MEMBACA DIARI SIBER SAYA INI(!!!)
Jannah's free from the 2nd of March onwards and I won't be free on the 28th (this Sat) so if you guys are post-celebrating Zilah's 19th go ahead :D but let's meet before 6th March okay? Just go out to talk (I'll update myself before going, you know I always have lots to tell! Jannah also! Hahaha) & take picture or anything ah you guys decide - we just go with the flow 'cos plans always have 89.9% of failing so yeah!
Okay night!
no place like homecoming @ 11:47 PM