<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Wednesday, February 25, 2009
'cos he just ain't that into you

Last lesson with Group 2 - 31/08 yesterday.

Met up with Nadyaaa after my last day at AJC yesterday; we had dinner at Sun Plaza and headed over to Sembawang Shopping Centre after that. Shopped for a while at Esprit outlet and spent quite some time at Daiso buying some merepek stuff. I think you can't leave me at Daiso, I'll just go grab whatever I need/want/have no use for. We had to find each other a couple of times in Daiso cause we/I got distracted heh!

Today I watched He's Just Not That Into You! Yay! I must say it's a nice twist to a romantic movie. I was really wondering how the hell they are gonna make a guidebook into a movie so I must say I was and still am greatly surprised by the movie. Awesome job! :D

Dang the date's crawling nearer at such an incredible speed so that would be an oxymoron wouldn't it, a speedy crawl? So how am I gonna go to school without you all noticing me? Nadya and I had some crazy ideas on "Ways to Evade Questions About Your Results From Your Schoolmates". Hahah it was kinda funny but I'm still really, really frightened by the varying prospects.

*prays hard*



no place like homecoming @ 10:11 PM