<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Friday, February 6, 2009
Food, glorious food.

Okay most people must have already known this but Pastamania is already certified Halal now! Woooo! Now I don't have to walk by the outlets and give dirty looks to those mats&minahs/orangpakaitudung who eat there macam tak bersalah gitu (BEFORE it was certified Halal).

Yeaynesss! Come, let's go eat at Pastamania! :D

Anyways yesterday's was BFF Anum burpdaeeeeee :D And today's Ramizah's. Happy birthday two of you! <3

I watched Okto for the first time today. I knowwwwwwww. I don't watch TV often so don't blame me kthanks!


no place like homecoming @ 6:40 PM