I can't handle the wait anymore. Just give me my results already! Gahhhh. ):
I haven't written an essay in ages, so this is gonna take me some time, I bet! I'm gonna have to impress the people who's gonna sponsor my academic route henceforth and that's gonna be quite difficult. *prays hard*
This week's Privileged touched my heart to the core. Megan's sad family stories didn't make me cry in the beginning of the series but Sage's secret which she kept even from Rose did. So did Marco being irrevocably in love with Keith. That was one hell of an emotional ride.
Anyways, remember my He's Just Not That Into You post few days back? That we girls should just sit back, relax, enjoy life and be pursued? Okay here's the deal. What about gay couples? Who should pursue who?
Just curious.
Alright see ya! Enjoy your Valentine's cos I know I will!
no place like homecoming @ 6:18 PM