I have something that I love long, long! :) - Lady Gaga
Alright today was a simple affair but I enjoyed myself! Went for NTU Let's Talk and Suntec with Nadyaaa and her friend Adilah and Adilah's friends hahah. We went on a take-every-pamphlet-frenzy but I didn't get one from the badan-macho-guy at the Sports Science booth HAHAHA. Then we all but collapsed onto a sofa at the back of the meeting rooms. It got too comfortable we didn;t wanna get up and decided not to attend any of the talks since we had so many brochures already. We had lunch at MSquare's loft (CAVANA CLOSED DOWN ALRD LAH DANG!!). I felt ravenous but I didn't finish my fooood ( bearing in mind that I'm gonna have pasta later on so had to reserve some room right!)
I then had late lunch at Pastamania with Irna, Sharifah and Sarah! It's so good to sit and talk and laugh together! Nana gave us wired flowers HEEE I LAP YOU OKAY! terima kasih! (HAHAHAHA 1,2,3,4!!!) Pictures another time heh.
Oh and I suggested that we go to the arcade after having lunch. HAHAHAH Funny okay. Coming from a quasi-arcade-virgin especially! Lol we raced on the bikes ahhh, can become minah rempitzzz already! *kening naik-naik* The funniest was when we played this hit-the-target-with-balls game. We played till we got tired and our hands got sore and I almost believe that I've developed muscles after that (no kidddingggg!). Good workout, I must say! (The annoying part was when two boys took our balls and happily joined in OUR fun! I was mad okay trying to throw the balls at the targets and telling the boys (nicely) to wait for us to finish (but we kinda hogged the machine lah) hahah in the end I wasn't that nice so I said in Chinese that "this is our card, not yours" HAHAHAHA) But seriously ah they took our balls for all the time that we were there! *frowns*
Ooooh btw the brownies were yummmmy. :D
And shove it honey, amateur tricks don't fool me.
War tactics they make me sick
Reel your heart in run away with it
Smile on your face, undermine your back
Got guns for the strength they lack
So if you know another way
you can't look the other way
if you know another way,
tell them so right to their face
We think you're a joke
Shove your hope where it don't shine
I just didn't wanna be thattttttt presumptuous. ;)