<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Friday, February 6, 2009

I was reading an article somewhere (I think it was in CLEO) about us women crushing on guys who are most of the time not within our reach literally AND figuratively. So what is it with us that make us get all obsessed with these guys - celebrities and that cute guy in the train? I guess we like the idea of having someone to idolise or something like that (I didn't complete reading the article, it's too long!). I mean I should know this and even the girls would tease me about how I'd be the first to spot cute guys hahaha.

I don't think it has anything to do with my status of independence especially after getting out of a long-term relationship. I've had small crushes/obsessions even then. Boy-crazy? Uh, maybe not.

I think it's more like a goal to achieve (I read this part in the article okay!). Everyone dreams/fantasises (although there's a fine line between these two) for something. Okay so this may sound like a warped alternative to aiming for something worthy of your time, but at least it makes you happy even though you may not necessarily succeed. Coveting for something (or rather someone (cute)) in this case is a pleasurable feeling, methinks.

Like how I keep squirming in delight reading about and looking at pictures of Brian Hallisay my current obsession. Omg he is like totally hot and I kinda hate Megan Smith for being with Will (his character in Privileged) HAHAH.

Okay I lost my train of thoughts alrd and I'm quite lazy to continue typing. Gonna read Dedication and then perhaps force myself to finish reading The Russian Concubine.




no place like homecoming @ 10:41 PM