<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Friday, February 13, 2009
Little Ironies


I got inspired by Ramizah so I decided to try the lomo effects. I've yet to perfect it though! Hers are really nice! :D :D I'm gonna have to try again later! I have yet to prepare for Monday's lessons (I can't leave it till the weekends like I always do!)

I went to the library to get some books to read! The due date's 6 March. It dawned on me that it's probably the date that will determine my fate. How scary, huh. But let's all just wait for the press release although I will admit that I keep looking through forums regarding the date the results will be released. (I love forums, but I don't participate in them anymore. I used to be a hardcore forum-er. In sec 2, I remember winning a pair of Nike shoes which I sold/gave to Sarah because I had the most number of posts for this forum we had for the cohort. HILARIOUS.) Contrastingly, I think people who keep posting in forums every minute of their precious time are crazy. How do they do that? I dont remember how I did it. Hahaha.

Oh and I remember that my favourite message board was the now-defunct KlassikMB (pardon me if I forgot the spelling). 'Twas the time when all I ever did was make graphics so I'd share mine with my fellow mb-ers. It was really fun. I even had my website hosted by one of my mb-ers. Now, I barely have the time for that in spite of having so much time. It's just one of the many ironies life has for us to ponder on. (Remember the literature text, Little Ironies?)

Alright, gonna curl up in bed with a good book to read and good ol' cup of cocoa. Yummmeh! See you at the NTU talks tmr if you're coming!

LOVE!


no place like homecoming @ 5:25 PM