






It was a mostly relaxing day since we just slacked around, sat on our bums and took gazillion photos. The topics of our conversations have shifted to a more mature level. Talks about marriage, the future and the likes.
Mmmm, I don't think I'm that committed a person like in the past. *Shrugs*
I'm totally free today, yeay! :D Just talked with Nadya over the phone about something worth laughing/talking about. Hehhhhhhh ;)
Anyways people have been asking me why I'm not up for driving lessons. Well, it's simple. (For me at least). The theory part should not be that much of a tough cookie but I will never, ever, risk my life to drive unless someone can convince me otherwise. So far nobody has managed to do that. They just made me more adamant about my stand.
OKAY gonna catch 90210.
See ya biaaaaaaaatches. HAHAHA (<3 Wild Child)
no place like homecoming @ 12:20 PM