<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Friday, February 20, 2009
you whatttttt?

Ignorance is bliss. What you don't know won't hurt. So don't start feeling all grumpy when you know something hurtful especially if you go all out to find out about it. Don't blame anyone else, but yourself :)
Just some words of wisdom for today. Something which we ALL know but seem to forget as we sail through our lives.

It's funny how some people can be really insecure to the point of being psychotic while at the same time flashing a super confident smile. If that doesn't spell mental, I don't know what does. Okay maybe I should give them the benefit of a doubt - maybe they are just too inebriated they don't know what's going on. (It's okay though, I'm not complaining. You know I like free entertainment. And there's nothing like free entertainment like a freakshow. Everybody loves freakshows!)

Mmmhmmn, 2 more lessons at AJC and I'm done! After that, it'd be visiting the various universities (haha okay fine there are only 3) and deciding on the courses I'd like to take up. (Notice I skip the results part? Lol.)

Anyways,
orang yang mengamalkan cara kehidupan di mana dia memaafkan semua orang setiap malam sebelum tidur merupakan seorang yang bahagia dan hidup tanpa masalah.
Renungkanlah.





no place like homecoming @ 6:44 PM