<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Monday, March 16, 2009
bila dah tua, apa akan terjadi?

Kau rasa bila kau dah tua, kau macam gini tak??? - From The Yesteryears

I've been meaning to say this - I really miss my grandparents. They left me a little less than a decade ago and they were one of the first few losses I had to deal with. I remember how I saw my grandpa heaved his last breath... I remember how I cried and realised at that moment that I was big enough to understand the loss, the pain, the grieving... I remember I wasn't out at the hospital ward's corridor with my cousins, playing. I was sitting next to him with my grandma, feeling all her pain. 

When my mom told me to visit my grandma (the only grandparent i have left) yesterday when I'm free, it sort of triggered the pain again. I haven't been fair to her. I know I told her I'd visit her whenever I can but what have I been doing when I have so much free time? Anything but visiting her. The least I could do is to cherish my only grandparent right? 

Watching The Yesteryears also made me ponder about life.. What will happen to my parents in 20 years time? What will happen to me when I'm old? Will I be delusional, living in a totally different universe altogether? Bila kau dah tua, kau rasa kau macam gini tak? Gosh the effectiveness in the deliverance of the message! 

The whole family's caught the flu bug. Thankfully it's the March holidays or it'd affect my younger siblings' attendance in school! I hate this getting sick feeling. The rainy day makes it more gloomy than ever, gah!

Okay total anti climax - I CANT WAIT FOR THE SIMS 3! :D


no place like homecoming @ 5:30 PM