It's the time of the year for my favourite sport ever since 2004! I've been anticipating this for so long, especially since they have been delaying the first race!
So what if Hamilton didn't get the pole position for the Australian Grand Prix, debut race of the year, since he screwed the qualifying round? He proved himself and finished fourth (but Trulli's penalty has promoted Hamilton to third! WOOOOHOOO) although he started last (#18). That means 6 points for Hamilton and Mclaren since Kovalainen was out of the race!

My #1 because he's not only hot - he's an aggressive driver too!

Jensen Button, winner of the Autralian Grand Prix, 2009!
Sebastien Buemi, new F1 racer for Toro Rosso. He's Swiss and only 19 years old. Not bad except for his (large) hooter! Saw him first kthxbye!
My sis and I spelled out the words VOTE EARTH using candles yesterday night! It was a really dark and hot experience but I want more of it. (:
no place like homecoming @ 8:19 PM