<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Saturday, March 21, 2009
Whimsical wits

My laptop is lagging, as pointed out but my younger bro the IT whiz. That kid is a geek, sometimes I cannot repress feeling so proud of him even when I'm reprimanding him for spending so much time on the computer. I should give him more credit I guess. I wish he doesn't grow up so fast. Le sigh~

I am looking for the perfect pet hamsters (read: plural)! I have no idea where this sudden interest for the cute, little mammalia came from really!!! I used to have a family of hamsters but I was never interested in them. (I also had a pair of beautiful parakeets, goldfish and SEA MONKEYS hahaha). Nonetheless, I'm gonna start on my mission to find the hamsters that define me and I promise, nothing will be able to dissuade me okay! 

Mission find perfect hamsters starts now!!! Okay maybe on Monday, yes Monday. :D


no place like homecoming @ 10:33 PM