HI RAKAN-RAKANKU SEKALIAN.
Hahaha. Okay saya rasa saya ada insomnia, almaklumlah, hari-hari depan komputer riba, mestilah tidur akan terganggu, ye tak? Time check. 1.40am. WOW. Tapi takper, 1 April is over, all the university applications are done, all documents have been sent and received. So yeah. Phew!
So I celebrated by going shopping today. *throws confetti*
Anyways, saya sukar memahami orang yang suka bring others down by pretending not to do it. In other words, like behind a facade? You know, in this world, there are various types of people, and if you think you can fool others, think twice, or maybe thrice. You never know who's gonna have the last laugh. I'm pretty sure you don't expect being the one everyone's fooling around with eventually, when the cat is let out of the bag, eh? *kening naik-naik*
Okay I think I should stop being a lazybum and find a job. August is still a long way to go and I might as well do something (and at the same time earn some moolah). AH I'll do the thinking tomorrow.
CAN'T WAIT FOR TUESDAY! Rashal, if you're reading this, Badminton near my place 10am to 12noon on 7th April! Malas ah nak text kau hahaha.
Oh btw, just so you know, I think your color scheme is horrible. Seriously. Tak tipu. ;] Tapi I don't know you so it's okay hahaha
And for the record.......Ahhhhhhh nevermind!
NIGHT! I mean, goodmorning YOU.
no place like homecoming @ 1:38 AM