<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Free cone day! Alas, we're not like every other typical Singaporean who wouldn't mind standing in the snaking line just for a cone of ice-cream and then walk away happily with a cone in hand only to join the queue again. And why is that so? One free cone is not enough, duh.
So it's wrong to stereotype Singaporeans like that. So we did queue for, let's see, 5 minutes max (guilty) only to walk away in the end but uh, what's all the hype for again?
Hahaha sorry la I'm in the "I-have-negative-comments-for-everything" mood today.
For instance, I don't understand how you can save the world by creating a new ice-cream flavour. Anyone care to explain to me how that is possible? If you tell me you just invented an ice-cream flavour that can stop global warming, I'm just gonna laugh at you, seriously.
On the other hand, today was a good day even if Rashal will never stop making me look like an airhead (flip, and wave!) although I assure you it's the other way round (I will never forgive you for that downsideup burger prank!!!!). Teh tarik on the rocks (HAHA) at Bussorah Street again, thanks! Without the evil cat.
BTW,
It's not weird to eat a burger downside up right?! ):
SECOND BTW,
I don't have a second btw.


no place like homecoming @ 12:36 AM