<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Saturday, April 25, 2009
Graciousness, an act or...

I used to think that the world was in a conspiracy against me when the queue I'm in, say at a fast-food joint, is always the slowest-moving one. 

Why, why, why?! 

I'm not one to stand patiently in line, really cause I'm a really restless person. It's also because I start noticing the little quirks of people around me and they usually annoy me and I don't like getting annoyed because it's not fair to them because they are probably annoyed at me at the same time anyway because I fidget too much. Then again I don't think it's fair to be mad at the girl working long hours at the counter just because you've been held up in the queue for too long, right? 

I am fo' real yo. HAHAHAHA. No link but, fo' sho yo! Sidetrack sementara, I absolutely am rooting for Teyona and Fo Porter (fo' shure) for ANTM Cycle 12 although they're both somewhat at loggerheads now but that makes it more interesting. A BIG FAT NO FOR CELIA THE OLD LADY. Allison would be nice to. Okay dah maaf boleh sambung baca perenggan terakhir saya.

Oh I just don't like being followed around the shop especially after politely saying "No, thank you, I'm just looking around."


no place like homecoming @ 12:14 AM