Hi gerlz&boiz amacam semua!
Okay, I'll drop the act hahaha. It's really tiring to talk chill chill apple, I don't know how minahs do it, honestly. I suppose for them it's ok ok strawberry right!
So my last teenage year started officially today! My feeling? I'm not really sure, mind you. It's just another year, a different number, that's all. It's not a change that will happen overnight. It's not like on the day you turn 19, you're suddenly a whole different person. When you want to make changes, you have to plan them. :)
Thank you so much for all the well-wishes & gifts everyone. :)
Thank you mummy & daddy for the gifts. :)
Thank you my dear lil sis for spending time with me (and for the first time not quarelling while we're out together). :)
Most importantly, Thank you Allah for giving me this opportunity to live longer. :)
Labels: birthday
no place like homecoming @ 8:36 PM