<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Sunday, April 5, 2009
Here comes the minah

Revelation of the week - I'm a 100% minah.
Sapppppppppppp, gerl, lek sua. Ko ingat ko banyak besarrr per! Aku kicap ko baru tau!
HAHAHA.
Facebook has really funny quizzes, I promise. This particular one, on how much of a minah you are, got me laughing at midnight. I've been in character since then but it still needs loads of effort as you can see.
Amacam, kiterrr gi lepak bawah blok amek video nyanyi lagu jiwang lah sey, pastu bleh upload kat Youtube. Boleh jadi famous mcm tu RinontheRox! Boleh ah gerl, chill chill apple ngan kiterrr.
HAHAH dah diam eh jangan nak mengada-ngada!
Okay obviously I'm bored. I really should be doing my online assignment though. Dang!
If you deny being a minah, you're a minah in denial. If you admit you are one, you're a self-proclaimed minah. So what's the deal? In this world, nothing is up to you anymore anyways. People around you decide/conclude on who you really are. Ultimately, I think you should just be proud of being who you are, or rather, your race, in this case, being a Malay.
I'm proud to be Malay (Aisyah Lim is just a moniker I coined for fun, I'm still Aisyah Abdul Khalim at heart, so if you're thinking about giving your two cents worth, get a life and look where you stand. At least I don't call myself a Chinese when it's clearly written on my I/C that I'm Malay), and that's that. Tapi jangan sampai memalukan masyarakat sendiri sudah lahhhhh.
Psssst.. Orang Melayu rendah diri, tak riak. ;)


no place like homecoming @ 2:17 PM