<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Sunday, April 26, 2009
Hmmmm

I love Saturday mornings breakfasts because McCafe's triple-decker sandwich is awesome (even when you eat it at night!).

Of late, the weather has been really crazy & erratic, what with the "ribut taufan" a few nights ago and the panas terik days. All I wanna do now is curl up in bed with a book, the air-con  set at an environmental-friendly temperature of 28degrees Celsius (cool enough for me). Okay no, actually I'd rather just sleep. My younger brother actually reprimanded me for sleeping after subuh today. ): "Don't be so lazy! Help me level up my Pokemon! Then help me go to the cave........" WAH thanks eh what a good excuse for me not to continue my slumber. Your Pokemon game is way more important than my sleep.

I think uhm Yusof's birthday party which I attended with Nadya & Aman was hahaha, uhm, iDontknow . Haha but the "Starhub Dog" was cuteeee  tapi kasihan kerana sering diperbodoh-bodohkan by the guys when they are not busy playing soccer on PS2. 

I just noticed we were both wearing pink?!?

And HiNadya if you're reading this, I almost got the shock of my life by Aman's driving can! Hahaha can tell him to join F1 already!

Okay goodnight people


no place like homecoming @ 12:01 AM