<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Sunday, April 26, 2009

I LIKE PARU (lungs)! Especially when it's dipped in rojak sauce. Yum yum. I think I always end up eating somewhere with Naaa after religious class. Macam-macam. 

Oh and I felt so stupid just now. I was trying to get a cab 'cos I haven't prayed Zuhur and time's running out and I didn't wanna wait for 30 minutes for 912 AGAIN although the bus ride takes only 5 minutes so yeah I was waiting for an available cab. So engrossed was I in searching for a cab that I didn't even notice that the bus was going to make a turn at the junction and the bus stop was quite a distance away ('cos I didn't wanna walk that far when I'm prettyy sure the bus will arrive pretty late ) so even if I sprint I'm not gonna make it in time or if I did the bus driver would probably shut the door in my face. So I gave up waiting for a cab and decided to save my  4 bucks by walking home, 4 bustops plus a little bit more away. Lucky for me I made it home just in time.

So yeap, that's my kekentalan for you. 

Anyhoooohaaa,

We offered Irna's self-baked cookies today to Ustazah Hafizah. Her verdict?

"Boleh kahwin. Nanti saya carikan calon menantu. Nak lagi satu boleh?" 

CEY Irna can get married already woohoo! Abdillah even smiled at you,  not me! Booo! HAhahahaha. So I must start baking again la like this. If not, how to get married. Hahahaha "NAK KAHWIN JER. BELAJAR TAKNAK" I think my mom said that to me before. Something along that line. It's okay ma, it's still gonna be a long time away 'cos as much as I like the idea and prospects of marriage, it's still to early la in my honest opinion. Now can only perasan, angan-angan jerrrrrrrrrrrrr.

It's funny but everytime I think of weddings, I always picture the perfect location, food, decoration, dias... And on the dias I see the bride&groom. The bride's face is obviously mine lah, but the groom's ... I don't exactly have the ideal groom's face yet ah. (Sometimes no groom also). Like I could have easily copy-pasted the face of the guy I like onto the groom's but nah... I even contemplated just having a wedding without a groom because  I just want the wedding. CRAZY WOMAN.


"Sebaik-baik wanita di dunia ada empat, Maryam, Aisyah, Khadijah dan Fatimah." - Nabi Muhammad s.a.w. 





no place like homecoming @ 9:45 PM