<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Thursday, April 30, 2009
Madness

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT WE'RE SEPARATED FOR YOG PRESENTATION TRAINING BECAUSE "THIS WILL BE A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS".
FEEEE FYEEEE FOOOO FUMMM, I SAY! THIS MEANS I'LL HAVE TO HEAD DOWN OVER TO YOG BUILDING ALONE EVERY SATURDAYS (WELL AT LEAST TILL I MEET A NEW FRIEND LAH). AND I'M GONNA BE EXTRA NERVOUS LAH. WAHHHHHHHHHHH. ):

SUPER SAD.

On the contrary, it's true, it's true. Opportunity to make new friends. I just have to talk and smile more lest they think I'm really unfriendly like most people do when they first me.

Excited for free tickets, yet? Hahahah okay I can't promise that lah okayyyy.

Okay fashion stylist mode! HAHAH perasan nak mampos.



this is like, colbie caillat meets serena van der woodsen. any ideas what to name this?

purple madnessssssss. hahahaha this one is for irna.

This is Queen B. Hahahaha

This one, you can wear out to an outing or school. Incidentally, I saw Ramizah ystd and she was wearing something similar to this top.

normal casual

i like this!

Labels: ,



no place like homecoming @ 4:42 PM