Isn't it funny how when your mom asks you to do a favour for her and suddenly you're tired and drained out of all your energy but when it comes to surfing the net you suddenly don't feel tired anymore? Doesn't that mean that "tired" is just an excuse to not do something (although you are honestly tired) you don't feel like doing? Do you get what I mean?
Because I think that you're only tired if you make yourself to be, true no? Because that's how I make myself feel but if you don't share my sentiments then never mind!
Then again, I AM tired after an almost never-ending bus ride and walking extravaganza! Whoa, that totally made up for the cancelled badminton game and the chocolates, chips and chocdigestivecookies while watching Slumdog Millionaire! And mission accomplished - Irna got her baby , an awesome black guitar worth the trip back to Bras Basah! Next time, a sleek Fender one okay!
I'm craving for Whopper Jr dang! How, how, how!


HAHAHA contradicting the one before

Ini bagussssss!

Yup, I do. Do you?
no place like homecoming @ 9:28 PM