<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Thursday, April 9, 2009
We've been waiting long


I'm losing my voice and I'm tired but I'm feeling great because SAGI won first place for Sports Day (yesterday) and Taurus got third (been waiting for so long!)! Hahaha, I guess somehow, I'm still very much attached to the house. Each year (hahah macam paham, I was in the house for only 2 years), we were disappointed so we deserve this like totally! When we were announced champions, Jannah and I were one of the first to jump in joy while the kiddos were still on their bums like they have yet to register the fact. Good job Sagi, well done. As your ex-exco member, I'm very proud of you guys though there is still room for improvement in the mass cheering department (this never fails to bug me somehow although I was only in charge of the moneyyyyy). And kudos to the Sagi cheerleaders, good job Amira! We all love you guys still! <3>

I've been having quality sleep because it's no longer a chore for me to wake up early in the morning. It feels great really. Time to make some pancakes for breakfast! Maple syrup, yum!



no place like homecoming @ 8:38 AM