I had awesome rojak again today. But no rojak bandung. ):
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee, I really want rojak bandung. Make sure the sotong is cleaned properly first though! GAHHH the thought of it is making me salivate.
AND GO AWAY SWINE FLU. ): This world doesn't need another pandemic. I'm starting to be paranoid already lahhhhhh, especially after seeing a man wearing a mask at JP2 yesterday. And if you're sitting next to me in the train, just don't cough or sneeze or whatever please. ):

THAT'S ROJAK BANDUNG FOR YOU. SEDAPZXZ RIGHTTTT.
Eh okay wanna watch Ahmad Albab on Sensasi. INI SIAPA PUNYA. INI AHMAD ALBAB YANG PUNYA. P. Ramlee films are just so Klassssssssssssssssssssssik lahhh. Like when I'm bored, I'll watch them and laugh like I've never watched it before. Only one other show can do that, Mr. Bean, even the animated one! The only retarded man (on tv) that can make me laugh. Hahaha.
EH btw my laptop is giving me problems lahhh. The other day I reformatted it, remember? Then yesterday I tried to on and the screen was blank but the lights from the buttons in the border panels lighted up! DAMN SAD. Apparently it overheated. Searched online for similar cases from my home comp and I was like, DARN YOU HP. ): Everyone was condemning HP and some even wanted to file a lawsuit (hahaha that cracked me up lor). Sadz, must buy new laptop already methinks! Not HP this time. And not another tablet because I'm such a klutz and I'm just gonna crack the screen into pieces again just like the current one.
no place like homecoming @ 10:27 PM