<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Friday, May 1, 2009
can't tell you something that ain't real

There are so many things to do, so many forms to fill and submit, a health appointment to book (yikes, X-ray!) and oh yes take another passport photo even though I just took one last month, wait no, 2 months ago. You see, I'm only left with one piece of that passport photo which I recently took so I can't give it away right? I must have a copy of every possible passport photos I have taken. I should have used the past 5 days to read through the package carefully but what have I been doing? Uh, nothing much really. Great achievement! Tsk. 

I was thinking, like this happiness of being offered a place, it's only gonna last this while. Being grateful to Allah s.w.t and support from parents, family and friends, well that's never gonna go fade away. 

So here's to a new journey in a few months time. 

Never lose hope & faith. 
In view of this, I have finally reformatted my laptop! You see, I was on the verge of losing it because I after I've updated Safari/Mozilla/MSN/Internet Explorer, I can't use them anymore! So, I thought restoring my lappie to the date before the first update would fix it. Well it did! But my clever lappie updated itself on reboot (which is why I dont like rebooting my lappie) so I'm left with Safari to use cos Safari not under windows right... Grrr. So in the end I had to make do with using the home computer instead but the clicking of keyboard is a disturbance at night for the rest of the family since I'm the Owl of the Family. So in the end, FINE I SHALL JUST REFORMAT TO FACTORY SETTINGS LAH OKAY. Lucky for me I've backed my files up and the reformat process didn't take more than an hour so yeay!!!!!!! :D  see, cannot lose hope! 


Oh only now I can't install Firefox. It's okay, there's chrome! :)

OKAY BYE IM BORED




no place like homecoming @ 3:32 PM