Okay, honestly, my reaction when X-men Origins: Wolverine ended, my first reaction was, WHAT THE HELL?! (OH and we caught the 11.30am show at Plaza Singapura because WHO WOULD BE IN TOWN AT THAT HOUR RIGHT?! WRONG! And the pregnant woman dumped all of us in the centre columns! Annoying!) I need to know at which chromosome did his mutation occur and if so, WHAT KIND OF MUTATION?! I must know, I must! Hahaha okay fine, it's a prequel and I've watched all the shows in the X-men series so I shall not say more.
Next one, they better do one about Xavier okay.
And we had ayam bakar ojolali, yum yum my favourite! The sambal belacan and sambal kicap zomg so spicy, I like! I want somemore, kthx. Ice cream sundaes for dessert, chey chey chey! *wriggle eyebrows* And AXE OIL HAHAHA omg "macam orang tua aku" hohoho!
Town was really crowded on a weekday la and it got me really dizzy cause I'm claustrophobic booooo ): Slacked at Starbucks, taking nonsense videos. I think we should seriously consider doing a talkshow, HOW?! :D
Okay anyways I can't wait to watch Transformers, Star Trek and Angels&Demons!!! :D Awesome awesome!