"I wish I had hands so
I could hug you like a man."
And then the cactus said,
"Don't you understand,
My skin is covered with sharp spikes
That'll stab you like a thousand knives.
A hug would be nice,
But hug my flower with your eyes."
Did you know , that a year ago, I did not believe in having a Youtube account? Hahahah. I still made one shortly after that though. So yes, WHAT?!?!
Visited Rashal at work today with Irna so we could have dinner together! Aren't we the sweetest friends? Heeeeeeeheeee. Had BK and icecream cones from Swensen's! Awesome foood! Yummmmay mommmmmmmayyyyy hahahaha!
Okay, I've yet to fulfill my ongoing, everlasting crave for LONTONG GORENG WITH LOTSA BEEF BITS. ZOMG that's awesome shhhmosomezz okayyyyy! What else, what else! Gah, I always get food cravings but I end up eating like small portions of said food most of the time. LOL akin to pregnant ladies wahahaha.
Okay I want uhm... ROJAK BANDUNG and TEH TARIK ICE. Now who's gonna get that for me, who, who, who?! :D
YEAY WOLVERINE NEXT WEEK WITH THE CRAZY PANS (WHAT WITH THEIR OBSESSION WITH BANANAS)!!! Awesome, brilliant can't wait any longer lah!!!!! MUST.WATCH.SOON!