This morning I got a text which jolted me out of my deep, deep slumber. Woooo, Bugis early in the morning, awesome! Waiting for our food to be prepared wasn't awesome! Orang dah laparrrrrr, orang depan order beribu makanan. Thanks eh! But as usual, makanan tidak dihabiskan. Dipersilakan hantar saya ke kelas appresiasi makanan, eh tidak, kelas bersyukur dengan rezeki/makanan. Teeehee! Or easier, get me a boyfriend to finish up my food. :D
This year's GSS sure did not start off with a bang. The shopping haunts were surprisingly not as crowded as I expected though! But there are so many things I want to get! Wooo! And thank you Nananana for the purse, lo-love it! Gonna start using it! :D
Oh, today I realised that I have too many pink things already.
OKAY I KNOW YOU PEOPLE HAVE REALISED THAT A LONG TIME AGO ALRD. Hehehhhh!
But pink nice what? :D
no place like homecoming @ 1:39 AM