<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Sunday, June 14, 2009


Heeeee heeeee! I'm addicted to Nur Kasih! The storyline's good, the script's good, the actors' are awesome! By awesome I mean hot hot hot! :D (Refer to Remy Ishak as Adam above). Eyecandies aside, I think this show deserves two thumbs up! I really like it if the symbolism in a show is being portrayed with clarity! Makes me really happy that I can apply whatever I know even while relaxing by watching teevee! :D

Anyways 10 points for you if you can guess who Adam (since Remy Ishak in real life doesn't look as hot as his character in Nur Kasih, I shall just call him Adam) in the above screen capture reminds me of.

Night!


no place like homecoming @ 11:06 PM