<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Saturday, June 13, 2009
last weekend before PBB '09

Saturday (06/06) - PBB dry run! Was out and about really early in the morning to meet Aisyah and Munirah at Clementi. We had breakfast at the engin canteen before heading for Eusoff Hall for the briefing and activity to start. All the while I kept tabahkan hati hahaha because there are so many stairs in FASS. Thank god I hate being late for school so I'm gonna have plenty of time to climb all the stairs to reach whatever LTs and tutorial rooms. And now I'm more familiar with FASS already, so it's all good! :D

After a whole day of climbing stairs, I took 963 all the way to Woodlands and had a deep slumber on the bus. So unglam ah!!!


Sunday (07/06) - I was supposed to head over to JB to send harirayakain to tailor the baju kurung for Hari Raya (DUH) but I was too tired after the dry run the day before to tag along and my parents decided to postpone it to another day! In the end, Nadya and I went to NTU Sports Hall (eh?) to watch the Silat IVP! EYE CANDIES GALORE THANKS EH! :D (Except that super belo embarassing things happen to people who are sneaky like me, like for example taking a photo of a hottie secretly with my flash on).

However, a very unfortunate incident happened which was super belo. We had to like SERIOUSLY detour. ): Anyhoos, we left after Nyra's match, had lunch at Jurong Point, walked around a bit and balek rumah! And minta maaf Nadya, lain kali I bring the correct Amelie VCD okay! :D (curi gambar ! :D)


no place like homecoming @ 5:11 PM