It's only Wednesday and I'm already so darn tired! I spent two days consecutively in Geylang!! Hahaha semangat ehhh! I went to Geylang yesterday with Nadya, ate Mr. Bean ice cream cone yummmmmy my favourite, bought new scarves and had refreshingly sweet chng tng! Then off we went to Kembangan by bus (hahaha we gubrahhhh pressed the bell too early! lol) and walked to Wisma Indah for the book fair/ceramah. Hahah the ceramah was quite slow lah huhhh (sila liht gambar Nadya yang sedang agak bosan hehh). Anyways we bought cute lil pink Al-Quran terjemah each! So keeeeyuuuuut, I promise!
Okay nah, lihatlah gambar saya bertudung. Amacam? Lol. Okay in case you guys see me outside and I'm not wearing tudung and you're confused, the thing is I only wore yesterday (and wear every Sunday for madrasah) 'cos must sopan mahhh. Okay, so, nice or not?! Hahaha.

Today, went to Geylang and Wisma Indah again with Irna! We had satayyy before going off and I felt sleepy after that! :S After the ceramah, we went to Tampines to do what we do best, window shop and contemplate on our future buys. I think it's called thinking logically, not being fickle-minded heh heh. ;) Oh and let's not forget the being gatal part. We ended up buying shirts from Uniqlo, not bad, I like!
"I think I know why we can be together! We are so gatal!" - Irna!!! Hahaha well said my dear, well said!!!

Okay I'm so tired, I wanna sleep already. Going to Arab Street with mummmy to get kainnnnn for baju raya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TAK SABARRRR! :D
Eh btw I like firefightersssss okay. Hehehehehe. Right Irnaaaaaaaaaa? Hahahah terkinja-kinja sey nampak bomba si tuan punya blog niiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hahaha
hangusssssss.
K bye dearrrrrrrs!